Saturday, March 28, 2015

Been gone. But I'M BACK!!!

Hey all :-) I am sorry I have been gone and not posting anything but I have been super busy moving into a new place. However between moving and getting settled in I have been perfecting my photography skills, which is something I not long ago got into.  I got into photography because I wanted to turn a play I wrote and directed into a short film. I was told by a friend of mine who is a photographer that the best way to perfect videography is to first start as a photographer.  I must admit I absolutely LOVE IT!!! I have some pictures from some shoots I am editing and I will post them on my flickr and post a link for you guys.  I have another cover song to post I just have to edit the video and get it up for you all. I hope that you've been inspired and went out and started on that which you desire to do. You make your dreams happen remember that. If anyone ever wants me to do a cover or sing a song for them leave it in the comments and I'll definitely get that done. Hope you're all happy. Hope you're living. Hope you're inspired daily.

                                              Be good. Be easy. Be inspired.
                                                                     -Ivana Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment