Saturday, January 10, 2015

Belief & Success


     Many of us in this world believe that our dreams are too outrageous to reach, and because we believe this we never even attempt to go for them. The truth of the matter is no goal is to big to achieve, it's all a matter of how much work you intend to do.  Many have a tendency to talk about all the things they want to do, and even go so far as saying this is going to happen with no action taken toward the desired goal.  The truth of the matter is that anything we want to do in this life is not going to just drop down in our laps. If no work is put into anything then the end result is absolutely nothing happens except the passing of time. 
     I myself have fallen victim to this train of thought for many years and I felt all hope was lost and that was all folks. However, I unlike others had a few select people who became very active in my life and pushed me to the limit. I DO MEAN PUSHED TO THE LIMIT TOO! Every time I said I can't they called me a liar and said you can, when all I had to say was negative things about life they hit me with reality, when I said I quit they said "Okay well then you like your current situation."  This was the tough love I faced on a daily basis no surrender and no retreat. 
     Ultimately this was my daily treatment and I hated every bit of it I felt misunderstood and beaten on. I now realize the reason they were so hard on me is because they really did understand me and didn't want to see me continue to wither and die.  But there are those out there who have nothing and no one to breath life into them positively at all. It is my hope that that which I post here inspires and encourages many, and gives that little breath of life needed to carry on positively.  Rememer this about FEAR
FINDING
EXCUSES
AND
REASONS.
                                                                                      - Ivana Simone
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment