Thursday, January 29, 2015

Exhaust Every Possibility







     In this life there will always be someone who says you can't do something and just because they said it, you don't. But just as the picture above says "A lion doesn't concern himself with opinions of sheep."  The truth of the matter is that that person said that to you because once at some point in their life someone said that to them. Misery loves company. Always Exhaust every possibility so at the end of the day you can at least say you tried.
     I myself am just realizing anything I want to happen can happen if I give my all, lose lots of sleep (smile) and believe in what I'm doing.  So who cares if someone says I can't do something, just because I'm going for it I have already made it.  That's my new found attitude that I am super proud of and glad I discovered her again lol.  I'm going to always be like a lion  or an eagle. A lion walks with pride, integrity, and his head up- the eagle soars straight towards the sun never looking back.

                                                                          Be like a lion or an eagle.
                                                                                          -Ivana Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment